If you took Zofran during your pregnancy and gave birth to a child who suffers from a congenital defect, this wasn’t your fault. You need to get in touch with us because we may be able to help you. Even if you aren’t sure, contact us and we’ll do what we can to help.
What are the accusations against GlaxoSmithKline?
The legal arguments surrounding Zofran have to do with whether GlaxoSmithKline adequately warned pregnant women about the risks they might face by taking the drug. The allegations against the company include:
- Marketing a drug that can harm users
- Failing to conduct sufficient studies to determine the safety of Zofran in pregnant women
- Failing to sufficiently warn women and doctors about the danger of Zofran in pregnant women
- Improperly marketing the drug
- Marketing a drug that can cause birth defects such as cleft pallet, jaundice, heart defects and musculoskeletal anomalies
What compensation can I be eligible for?
Potential compensation varies depending on the facts of the case. But you can rest assured that, if we represent you, we will not stop until we have pursued the maximum compensation possible under the law. You have faced a burden that likely harmed your family physically, emotionally and financially, and that is not right.
Compensation may be available to cover the medical expenses associated with your baby’s condition. We can also seek compensation for the pain and suffering your family has been put through.
Want to Learn More? Give Us A Call
If you think Zofran may be the cause of your baby’s defect, call us at (334) 738-4486 or click here to schedule a free legal case review. Even if you aren’t sure if you have a case, get in touch with us. We can evaluate your situation and let you know what your options are. You are under no obligation, and a case evaluation is free.