RESULTS. We have successfully recovered more than $100,000,000.
- Alabama, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2000
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2000
Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama, 1999
Auburn University, 1995
- Alabama State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Third Judicial Bar Association, 2003 – 2004 (President)
- Editorial board of Alabama Association for Justice Journal (Member)
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Leading 40 Under 40, Montgomery Advertiser
- Alabama Civil Justice Foundation
- Louisville Baptist Church
Most Memorable Case
My most memorable case involved a client named Annie Mitchell and her 3 children. Annie’s husband was tragically killed in an automobile accident in North Carolina. This case was particularly difficult, however, Annie’s positive attitude throughout the case made a lasting impression on me and a real impact on how we approach cases each and every day. We became close friends during the case and have remained close ever since.
I would have to say that partnering up with Myron Penn and starting this firm back in 2002 has been extremely rewarding for me on a personal level. Throughout the years, we have helped hundreds of clients through very difficult times in their lives. Despite the adversity we face at times, there is nothing I would rather be doing than helping those in need. I am proud to consider many of our clients close friends and I am grateful to be a part of their lives.
In My Free Time
In my free time, I enjoy attending all of my children’s sporting events. They are involved in football, baseball, basketball, volleyball, cheer leading and tennis.
My family and I are members at Louisville Baptist Church. I am proud to be closely involved with numerous service and charitable organizations throughout my hometown and other areas of Alabama.