RESULTS. We have successfully recovered more than $100,000,000.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Alabama, 2003
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama, 2003
Faulkner University, Jones School of Law, Montgomery, Alabama, 1998
Auburn University, 1992
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Industrial Accidents
- Criminal Defense
- Alabama State Bar
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Third Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Leadership Barbour, Member
- Judge Bill Robertson
- Circuit Judge L. Burt Smithart, Clerk
- Boyd Brothers Transportation, Inc.
- Price Brothers Gas Company, Inc.
- Southeast Wood Treating, Inc.
- Bonnie Plant Farm
- Keystone/Equity Group, LLC.
Most Memorable Case
Product Liability cases are challenging because of the law, and what we are required to prove on behalf of our client. There have been two different products cases that are very memorable to me. One case was against a large manufacturer of agricultural equipment, and the other case involved a manufacturer of logging equipment. These two cases are memorable to me because in both instances we proved to the manufacturer that their product was dangerous and defective. I believe that neither one of these manufacturers realized how dangerous their products were until we brought those cases. Hopefully, those companies will make changes to their products that will save lives.
I am most proud of the fact that myself, and everyone in this firm treat every case with the same degree of effort. Regardless of the size of the case, we all realize that any given case is the most important case to that client, and we do the best we can on every case we work on.
In My Free Time
In my personal time I enjoy spending time with my family, my friends, and my dog. I also enjoy hunting, working at the farm, and spending time at the lake.
I am an active member of the Alabama State Bar, Third Circuit Bar Association, and Leadership Barbour.